Saturday, February 25, 2012

Inquisition Army Continues, Circle gets to play, and Justin Losses Epic Space Battles

I got some good trades and spent my little pile of Tax money that I was allowed to and the Inquisition army has grown. Lots of pictures to follow. A few of the figs are not based, but in fact none of them are based completely, as I am waiting for some snow flock that is on backorder. Seems odd to be waiting for snow in Madison Wisiconsin, but it is what I am doing.  Also likely getting into Malifaux soon...






Also I got to play several games of Waramchine/Hordes in the last two weeks against Jeff. Here are some pics. 


Deployment

Deployment

Circle Runs up

Khador moves up

Feral Leaps out to kill the destroyer

gets pulled back by Kaya. This move makes the circle battlebox hard to beat

Khador pops feat all my stuff in frozen in ice. Juggernaut take it to the argus






dead argus as ice makes you auto hit in melee 

Feral takes it to the Juggernaut and finishes it. This is a victory for me as you can win Mangle metal/Tooth and claw games (meaning caster and jacks and beasts only) by killing of the jacks or beats. Jeff almost got me in the next game we played. 

Got to play a game of Firestorm Armada on the same day. I lose this game and also have lost the last few. It has been four games since someone has not rolled double 1's on the crit table on one of my major ships. Also playing Bart's Terrans make mine look like crap. His are amazing!! Some of the cleanest lines in gaming. His are the white mine are the tan and grey (I am in the process of changing the color scheme on mine). 

Deployment

early moves

double 1's big boom on heavy crusier not on stand


yup

total damage : 1 heavy cruiser, 2 frigates, 1 cruiser, and one heavily damage cruiser. The odds of this are 1 in 36 why does this keep happening to me lol

I try to hold on at the other side. Bart's ships are up top

Shifting, moving, shooting

More

Bart's Dreadnought bring the pain to my battle ship game over game over...


Last but not least....

Dear GW, 
I am glad you had time to make the new space wolf and tyranid stuff. Its looks great. Where the hell are my necron wraiths and tomb spiders....make them now!!!

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment