Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Great Move

Hey I have found little time for this since the great move to Madison, but I will start to repost.

I actually own none of the armies pictured in any of the blogs now. This is largely due to the fact that when moving we could only bring the amount of stuff that could fit in a saturn-the space for two huskies. This leaves little space for little figures. I now play games at http://www.lastsquare.com/

In the mean time and due to the release of Necrons I have built a Necron army. This is largely due to the insistence of Evan and James of the Da Momma's Boyz who made me promise to play the newest army as opposed to my attempts to play the 10 and 12 year old codices. I painted an entire army in less than two months and have added a few figures since. This army has won best painted in two tournaments (one while working with Gunther's wonderfully painted Space Wolves).

I also bought circle from Chuck back in Pullman and have painted many of those.

 The next post will be a collection of figures I have painted over the long hiatus.

More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment