Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Modelers who play games and Gamers who own models

I used to be a gamer who owned models, but recently I have had a conversion to being a modeler who plays games.

What did this take? Why did  it happen?

Honestly it took my ruining a crap ton of figures. They looked like clowns with wood chip bases. I am not claiming that I am the painting master. No if you want those look here: http://damommasboyzforums.yuku.com/forums/4/Purty-Colors#.T19zYhGmjmM

What I am saying is I now buy models based on them looking cool, then I figure out how to use them on the table. I am painting my shit and nearly refuse to put it on the table until is it painted. The exception being my circle cause I bought a huge pile of those at once. I own two nearly entirely painted 40k armies, an entirely Dragon lords fleet, and my terrans in the process. My circle is also slowly coming along but I have been painting them slowly.

Basically I think Da mommas boyz out in Pullman/Moscow converted me because I refused to put bare plastic against their masterpieces. Painting seems to be contagious so do it...  I think Fer also helped with this as he was a painting fool right outta the gate and owns a nearly entirely if not entirely painted Cygnar faction.

Here's some newly painted toys from the Inquisition I am currently 1 win and 1 loss with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment