Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grayle for the win

Played some great games of warmachine last night.....

Game 1 Win against Dan Circle on Circle Cassius vs Grayle (me)
Dan normally plays Menoth and Cygnar was dabbling with his wife's Circle

Game 2 Win against the new guy (I suck with names sorry dude)
Took an alternate starter circle list for 15pts with Pbaldur Megalith, Woldwyrd, and Woldwatcher again PKreoss starter and min choir and a vassal
I won with the cheap forest to forest move assassination after killing his vassal with a woldwatcher (thus creating a forest next to Kreoss)

Game 3 Loss "Jeff's Revenge"
Grayle (me) versus P Butcher (Khador)
Was slowly losing to the Khador made an attack run by Grayle that missed by an eighth of a inch (after two side steps) The Butcher then "one shoted" Grayle

Grayle is now my favorite warlock (it's official) ....internets be damned.... pics to follow of fully painted Grayle list (still kinda in progress though)

Justin


1 comment: