Saturday, March 26, 2011

Menoth vs Khador


Played a game of warmachine on wednesday with Alexander. He kicked my butt but it was the meeting of two mostly painted armies so pictures were needed. It was a bad list match up I brought the weenie killing Severius as my warcaster and he brought non-weenies and weenie immune to fire (Menoths favorite weenie removal system).



Missed the first few turns but this is the initial charge from Khador (All red) Menoth (me red and white)

The Khador reserves

Menoth reserves 

Menoth Bastions vs Khador Men O' War

Khador Spriggin wrecks my Revenger

Not too many Bastions or Men O' War left

Khador die to Severius' spell (this actually should not have happened they were immune to fire)

Oh no! My warcaster within Reach of Beast 09. The template is his melee reach. Somehow the 80 year old man ducked the first shot. He is  nimbly bimbly. 



I try to bring my Vanquisher to umm... vanquish his Beast 09 but it does not pan out. On Alexander's turn he squashes Severius. In the background you can see my knights making a run at his caster. They got shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment