Monday, January 17, 2011

New Blog What I got

Well this is going to be my blog about gaming and whatnot so I feel I should let you know what I like to play and slowly go through and introduce my forces. Since I live in Pullman I am one of Da Momma's Boyz and spend a lot of my time down at the club. Right now I am all about the following games and forces.

Warhammer Fantasy: Just getting into 8th and literally just received two battalion boxes of brets. Will be putting those together this week hopefully as I can.

Warhammer 40k: Imperial Guard likely up to around 3,000 total points

Warmachine: May favorite game at the moment and maybe for quite some time. Have a fully painted Menoth army and tons of Mercs in various stages of painted

Uncharted Seas: Dragon  Lords painted (fun little game that we tend to forget about finally played a game on saturday)

Firestorm: Fully painted Terrans

Dystopian: Brittania in the mail heading this way

Justin out

No comments:

Post a Comment